Depending on your perspective, Krusty Burger either looked like a place you'd never visit if you were a part of The Simpsons world, or, if you are like us, a place that you would love to give the opportunity to clog your arteries. Either way, you now have a chance to see for yourself.
Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida just opened the Fast Food Boulevard section of their virtual Springfield. The new attraction includes real-life recreations of Krusty Burger, Moe's Tavern, The Frying Dutchman, Cletus' Chicken Shack, Luigi's Pizza, and Lard Lad from The Simpsons. You can see (and purchase) many of the show's staples like:
• A Krusty Burger - complete with a tiny pickle spear
• Moe's Tavern - which is serving up Duff Beer and the Flaming Moe
• Healthy food - salads, fruits, and more in Lisa's Teahouse of Horror
• The Meat Liker's Pizza from Luigi's
• The Basket o' Bait from the Frying Dutchman
Can't wait to head to Universal Studios for yourself? Then check out the video and photo gallery below to get a taste of what to expect.