This is brilliant. I love this concept, especially around the holidays when you are dealing with crazy family members and thinking to yourself "I sure hope uncle Ray keeps his pants on this year."
1. Depressed Turtle: Being an animal accustomed to a more relaxed pace, life in the fast lane has caught up with Dub, sending him into a severe depression.
2. Sheep with Multiple Personality Disorder: Dolly seems to suffer from the delusion that she is a wolf despite the fact that she is without a doubt a sheep.
3. Hallucinating Snake: Sly’s inner conflict must be interpreted as a sign of an ambivalent relationships towards its own body. Combined with the fascination of an apparently much more potent-seeming substitute rattle, we suspect the manifestation of a deeply rooted rattle complex.
4. Hippo with OCD: Lilo has been trying to solve the same wooden jigsaw puzzle for the past few months without success. He is so absorbed in this repetitive activity that he is completely unaware of his surroundings.
5. Paranoid Crocodile: Kroko’s hypersensitive perception is a symptom of a paranoid psychosis.
Now if they could just make an elephant who thinks he's Ndamukong Suh and stomps on peoples head's, that would be a perfect and timely gift for any Packers or Lions fan.