You Want Your Own Local Chapter, Bro? Here's What You Need To Know.
• Expect to dedicate a fair amount of personal time to the chapter efforts, mostly on a local but also sometimes a national level.
• Have organized a local meeting of at least 5 other members that have the same level of commitment to Bro Council as you.
• Be actively involved in the online Bro Council resources.
• Be at least 21 years old.
• Have the ability through you or another chapter member to update the calendar on the national website.
• Always uphold the code of conduct and bylaws.
Benefits of Starting a Local Bro Council Chapter:
• Access to the Bro Council national resources, and being recognized as a supported chapter.
• Your chapter will be provided a calendar section on the Bro Council web site, and additional web resources.
• The opportunity to receive training and consulting at as you start your chapter.
The benefits and expectations are defined in the chapter agreement documents you'll receive once your application is received, but the first step is filling out the application. You can download that by clicking here or by clicking on the download link below. Follow the instructions, and you're on your way to having your own chapter of Bro Council.