How do we know you and the "Ask a Woman" people are real? You are probably just some fictional character that these guys created to get hits. Prove that you are a real female.
Rachel's Take: Dear Tony,
How does one go about proving one's own existence? How do I know that you, Tony, are a real person? In fact, what is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
Oops. I just quoted The Matrix. That probably doesn't help my case. Hmm...how to prove I'm a girl...
Bro Council Presents: Top 10 Facts that Prove Rachel is a Real Female
10. I always dreamed I'd be a fairy princess someday**
** Incidentally, this isn't true at all...but how could I resist including this photo??
9. I got unreasonably excited for the New Kids on the Block comeback tour of '08.
8. I dress up my dog.
7. I'm a little bit obsessed with the show Glee.
6. I wear enormous sunglasses.
5. I have SO MANY pairs of shoes, it's not even funny.*
*Ok, so maybe not this many...but you get the idea.
4. I condition my hair...and it smells like limes and coconuts.
3. I try on 14 different things before I can decide what to wear (...usually the first thing I tried anyway)
2. I know the difference between loose and packed powder AND when it's better to use one over the other.
1. And if you're still not convinced, I happen to be a licensed driver.
So, in summary, I'm a real live girl. Your turn, Tony!