Who's William Zabka you ask? Ok, fair enough...how about I send Johnny Lawrence over to sweep your leg? Then you'll remember William Zabka (at least you will if you're over the age of 25). William Zabka: 80's teen villian and current Rascal Flatts director.
Yep, Johnny Lawrence of the Cobra Kai Dojo now directs music videos for Rascal Flatts.
Click "Read More" to see the video and some other fun stats about Johhny/William.
Important milestones in the life of Zabka:
- Karate Kid was his first movie.
- He starred in several B-Movies, including Just One Of The Guys where he plays a bodybuilder who bullies a girl who is pretending to be a guy.
- After the 80's he recovers and makes the movie "Most" which earns him an Academy Award nomination.
- He guest starred in Hot Tub Time Machine.
- Most importantly he was a part of these two music videos:
"Sweep The Leg" by No More Kings
A continuation of the first Karate Kid starring a lot of the original cast PLUS Mr. Belding from Saved By The Bell. Music provided by a band that sounds like Maroon 5.
"Why Wait" by Rascal Flatts
A video with David Arquette, Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars, Carrot Top, Penn and Teller, and THE William Zabka? B-list heaven!
William Zabka...we'd love to interview you for the site. Email us?