- Jun 7, 2012
- Written by Laura
No my friends, this is not a post about the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical. My spam queue has just gotten so spamily awesome, I had to share it with you again (Warning: Some of these are so good, I had to verify myself that they were, in fact, spam):
Sorry to the big assessment, although I’m just genuinely caring the brand new Zune, as well as pray the following, and also the outstanding assessments other sorts of individuals have prepared, will help you determine whether it does not take right choice for you
- Dear Jetta, please don’t worry about the big assessment. I understand how much your brand new Zune means to you and I will pray the following. Let’s just hope it does not take wrong choice for me.
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back
- Dear goruntulu (I’m sorry I don’t know where the umlaut is on my keyboard), I did write the book in it! Well, I wrote a book in my computer, really. Not in my blog. Um, you almost had me here. Until I realized you were hawking a dating site in… Sweden? But you’re right- I do need a few pics to drive the message home a bit. Here is one:
Outperforming post you get at this point! The world wide web is packed from wrong for you coming up with and was in fact arrested on your limpidity. Ones own closings can be dead-on i might instantly become a member of your own rss feed to live up to date with an individual’s right up new postings. Sure! I admit them, a authorship style is wonderful we ought to improve on quarry doubtlessly.
- Thanks Dre Beats! I also think my posts are quite outperforming at this point! And I’m sorry about the world wide web’s arrest just because of my limpidity. I will do my best to quarry on. Sure! Improve on.
What light of day isn’t today?
- I don’t know, SmaftLaFutets. I just don’t know.
(Warning - the following could be a real comment...it’s really good): Nice post. Thanks for, visiting my blog page dude. I will email you soon. I did not realise thatn.
- Dear site, Thank, you too dude! E-mail me any time you want. You are either the best spammer or the best fake-spammer I’ve ever met. Congrats.
And there you have it! Another awesome month of spam! Be sure to check out the first Spam post here.