Beard Of The Month: Misled Cincinnati
- Dec 26, 2011
- Written by Jenny
This is Garey. You can also call him Misled Cincinnati. Or the Bengals #1 fan...any of those are acceptable. What you can call his beard is "awesome". When we decided to launch a "Beard Of The Month" section, there's no one else I could think of to launch it than one of our very own competitors from the Beard Team USA National Championships. So I sent Garey an email to find out more about his beard. Here's what he had to say:
- Name and Age: Garey Faulkner, 28
- How long have you been growing your beard?: It's been 10 months almost.
- Why are you growing your beard?: My beard is a bet for 1,000 bucks with someone at work (I work for Dr. Kremchek, the Cincinnati Reds doctor at Beacon Orthopaedics)
- Have you won or placed in any competitions?: 4th place at Beard Nationals, 3rd place at Ohio Cosi contest full beard groomed!!
- Any other comments: I do a different beard at every Bengals game!! People love the beard at the games!! It's art and inspiring.
Congratulations on being our first winner Garey. You and your beard are Bro Council, Approved.